Today is a day to celebrate. Happy anniversary to my wife of 7 years, Jessica. To say it has been the best 7 years of my life would be a bit cliché, but alas true.
In just 7 years, we’ve done some amazing things together. Here’s the abbreviated list:
- Married – on this day in 2006 obviously
- Moved – spent one year in an apartment then moved into our current home
- Converted to Catholicism – I brought the topic up while she was pregnant and on bed-rest with our first-born.
- Had 5 kiddos – Awesome kids, ages 6, 4, 3, 1, 5 mos.
- Started 3 companies – yes, that actually have revenue 🙂
- I went back to school – it’s definitely a family affair
- Started home-schooling our children
I can’t wait to spend the next 7 years with her. Jess, I love you.